Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My own Thigh High Boot       




I just got my new Tigh High Boot ! so so so excited! I bought it from the market here in Shanghai called “Qi Pu Lu” you can find everything here, from shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, cosmetics, 凉面 (cold mix noodle) yummy~, 3 wheel transportation (its fun, should try it!)… a lot things you can find there, it’s a very special place.. very very cheap! But, you have to have a strong mental! Lol because they will yelling at you! But that’s worth with the price you get :p
So, I bought this black suede boot at 80 yuan, from the first price the lady gave me 250 yuan! Such a big discount huh! I was pretending to leave the store because she didn’t want to give me cheaper.. but then she called me to go back and gave me the cheap price! Yes! Even I still can get cheaper than that I think… but its fine, I want the boot! :p finally I have my own super cool Tigh High Boot !

1 comment: